Manufactured for quality and performance, Montague Paratrooper Pro folding mountain bike allows you to experience high-level riding. Equipped with high-quality features, the powerful and stylish Paratrooper Pro is particularly built for military operations and armed with combative precision. It can repel fall hazards when dropped from an airplane using a parachute and can lift fully armed soldiers on hilly terrain. With the price of around $1000, this bike is a beast and worth your investment.
Outstanding Features of Montague Paratrooper Pro
The Montague Paratrooper Pro contains plenty of essential features that will take you smoothly during your rough ride through the toughest landscape. Here are the fascinating features for your reference.
- Folding Integrated Technology (FIT) – This is where the attention focuses. The Fit Frame structure of the bike with its folding frame design eliminates the need to separate the main frame and in turn, does not even contain any weak points. And since the FIT frame concepts of the Montague Paratrooper Pro were patterned from downhill mountain bike’s full suspension, the resulting outcome is a durable but lightweight and quick folding bike.
- Frame Assembly, Folding and Dismantling – Possessing frame efficiency, Paratrooper Pro can be folded and dismantled for a maximum of 20 seconds. You can remove the front tire using the patented ‘CLIX’ system – which is a revolutionary quick wheel release system that can install and unlock front wheel with no cam adjustment needed. There is a quick release lever on top of the frame that must be pulled up and then lift up the pin afterward.
- Suspension Lock-out System – Another interesting feature of this bike is the introduction of a suspension lock-out for maximum road experience. While riding on this bike on an open road, you can easily lock the suspension so the forks are static. It will permit you to move faster with ease.
- 27-Speed – The Paratrooper Pro contains 27-speed feature that gives you more gears allowing you to have sensible and quicker shifting.
- Faster Tires – The tires are made by CST Critter Knobby, which can move fast on either flat roads or rugged trails.
- Strong Brakes – Ideally for off-road and terrain cycling, Paratrooper Pro contains strong disk brakes at the front and rear for excellent performance. The bike includes XP Disc Brakes.
- Adjustable Seats – The saddle is enjoyable to use which is perfect for mountainous landscapes.
The specifications of this excellent mountain bike include the following
- Folded Size : 35” x 27.9” x 12.1”
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Speed: 27
- Wheel size: 26″
- Chain: 170mm alloy crankset
- Frame Type: 20” aluminum frame
- Maximum Weight of Rider: 250 lbs
- Handlepost: 7-degree back sweep, 580mm in length
- Forks: Disc compatible and with hydraulic lockout
- Crankset: Alloy, 170mm crank arm
- Seatpost: 30 x 300 mm alloy
- Rear Derailleur: 9 speed
- Front Derailleur: Top Swing Dual Pull
Pros & Cons
Every product has been made with nothing but with a mindset of perfection. And Montague Paratrooper Pro is no exception. Although it is built for the military, civilians can now use this bike to stroll around their area. They observe the general performance of this bike while pushing it to its limits.
- Lightweight – Since Paratrooper Pro is made from the aluminum frame, it appears to be lighter than other mountain bikes.
- Convenient – This bike is excellent when trekking terrains of the countryside. You can run smoothly over grass, rocky roads and muddy tracks without any concern of falling off.
- Safe to Use – The disk brakes are phenomenally strong, and you can push the bike to its maximum limits not thinking of your any hazards coming because the heavy-duty built-in brakes keep you secured.
- Powerful. This bike is designed for off-road and hilly rides. It consists of stiff suspension and a revolutionary braking system which is necessary during high-speed travel. The bike responds well and can handle its strong brakes.
- Tires can operate handily on slippery mud.
- Smooth Gear Shift – Once you are aiming for a faster ride, shifting through the 27-speed gear is smooth and effortless.
- Able-to-Upgrade Montague Stem System – The bike is equipped with an exceptional high-quality adjustable riser stem.
- Bulky – Because of the 20” frame and the size of the wheels, the bike is quite sturdy.
- The handlebar is not adjustable. When you are slightly on taller (or shorter) side and you have been riding long enough, it gets a little uncomfortable.
- Slender Handlebar Grips – Since Paratrooper Pro is specifally designed for particular military operations, you would expect that the handlebar grips are slightly huskier.
- Pedals are not good for an expensive bike like this.
- The bike takes longer to bag up the bike as compared when folding it.
The Montague Paratrooper Pro folding mountain bike is one great package to own. It contains the innovative design that will put your riding experience a notch higher. Although it is designed for paratroopers to land and unfold a bike real quick, and can perform remarkably through any terrain, anybody who loves to breathe countryside air can own this bike.