Schwinn Loop 7-Speed Folding Bike Review
If you are on a tight budget and still want a properly functional folding bike, Schwinn Loop 7-speed must be the right choice for you.Schwinn has been one of the leading American bicycle manufacturers since 1895 and constantly shown dedication to high quality.Positioned at a very affordable price of around $200, this Schwinn folding bike is definitely the best bang for your bucks.
This Schwinn 7 Speed folding bike bike is named Loop after the shape of the frame. As seen in the picture, frame loops down creating more space for riders to hop on and off easily.
Categorized as an urban leisure bike, this Loop 7-speed is suitable for commuting casually in urban areas, riding around campuses or the neighborhoods. It's foldable function is very handy for those who live in small flats and don’t have much space for storage.
The frame is made from alloy and very sturdy. It runs smoothly on flat city roads and even easily tackles uphill or slopes. With the 7 gear mechanism, the bike is strongly powered to run on different settings of hills or steep paths. The brakes function trustily on steep slopes. Many customers had done the first test ride with more than 20 miles and were amazed at how solidly the bike functioned. The folding mechanism makes folding and unfolding a breeze.
Schwinn Loop 7 Speed is compact and fits in small space easily, such as your office or apartment’s storage room. If you go camping or on the road, this bike is also perfect to carry and stay neatly in your car trunk.
As the name Loop has described its shape, the low stand over frame makes it comfortable for everyone to get on and off. One thing which makes Schwinn Loop 7-Speed favorable by many urban riders is the readily built-in carrier on the back which allows for transporting more stuff
Pros & Cons
- The alloy frame is strong enough to withstand on rough roads and stable to navigate.
- Alloy linear pull brakes are trusty and durable.
- A heavy-gauge nylon bag is also included for storing the bike.
- Seat is quite firm and small. It is recommended to exchange for a softer and wider seat.
- There is only one color option.
- It’s heavier than bikes with aluminum frame but is still manageable to carry around and fit in small places.
- Nothing is attached to keep the tires together when folded, so a bungi cord might be necessary to hold things.
The selling point of Schwinn Loop 7 Speed is definitely its competitive price. On top of that, it is a solidly-built, durable, functional and nicely-designed folding bike. It is also easy and fun to ride. Either riding to work or getting some cycling exercises around the neighborhood, you will love this bike!